Terms & Conditions/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co, the owner, and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
1. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes
2. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
3. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
4. Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites. themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
7. Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co is under no obligation to update information on the website.
8. Whilst The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
9. The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
10. The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
12. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co accepts no liability for any of the following:
13a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
13b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
17. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
20. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Depth breathe... Don't worry, you're halfway there.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer personnel.
1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of such persons; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
2. The personal data that we collect
2.1 In Section 2 we have set out the general categories of personal data that we process and, in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, information about the source and specific categories of that data.
2.2 We may process data enabling us to get in touch with you via our Contact Form. The contact data may include your name, email address, telephone number, postal address and/or social media account identifiers.If you log into our website using a social media account, we will obtain elements of the contact data from the relevant social media account provider.
2.3 We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or that we send to you. The communication data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms.
2.4 We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system.
3. Purposes of processing and legal bases
3.1 In this Section 3, we have set out the purposes for which we may process personal data and the legal bases of the processing.
3.2 Publications - We may process account data for the purposes of publishing such data on our website and elsewhere through our services in accordance with your express instructions. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the publication of content in the ordinary course of our operations OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.3 Relationships and communications - We may process contact data, account data, transaction data, and/or communication data for the purposes of managing our relationships, communicating with you (excluding communicating for the purposes of direct marketing) by email, SMS, post, fax and/or telephone, providing support services and complaint handling. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely communications with our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer personnel, the maintenance of relationships, and the proper administration of our website, services and business.
3.4 Research and analysis - We may process usage data and/or transaction data for the purposes of researching and analysing the use of our website and services, as well as researching and analyzing other interactions with our business. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely monitoring, supporting, improving and securing our website, services and business generally.
3.5 Security - We may process your personal data for [the purposes of security and the prevention of fraud and other criminal activity. The legal basis of this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection of our website, services and business, and the protection of others.
3.6 Insurance and risk management - We may process your personal data where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks and/or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
3.7 Legal claims - We may process your personal data where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely [the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
3.8 Legal compliance and vital interests - We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
4. Providing your personal data to others
4.1 We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice.
4.2 We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
4.3 In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. Your rights
5.1 In this Section 5, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
5.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
(b) the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
(c) the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
(d) the right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(e) the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
(f) the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent
5.3 These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting
5.4 You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data [by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below].
6. About cookies
6.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
6.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
6.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
7. Cookies used by our service providers
7.2 We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about the use of our website by means of cookies. The information gathered is used to create reports about the use of our website. You can find out more about Google's use of information by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
8. Managing cookies
8.1Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
8.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
8.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
8.4 You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
9.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
9.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
10. Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co.
10.2 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the address displayed at the bottom of our website
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
(d) by email, using the email address at the bottom of this page.
11.1 This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com/free-legal-documents/privacy-policy).
The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co details
50 Monument Business Park
You can contact The Old Fashioned Cocktail Co via email on